We’re excited to welcome guests back to Clyde Park this week, as lockdowns ease and we get on top of it all.
We have opened up our bookings for this week, please note our sittings are for 2 hours. Please arrive on time, and honour your booking as we will be operating on limited capacity.
- Thursday 29th – open for lunch from 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Friday 30th – open for lunch from 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and dinner from 6pm
- Saturday 31st – open for lunch from 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and our rescheduled Christmas in July Event during the evening. We have released additional seats at 6:30pm – call or book online.
- Sunday – open for lunch from 11am, 1pm, 3pm.
- We will have booked seating tastings available for our guests. Please call to make your booking, and allow 30 minutes either before or after your reservation, if you have one.
We endeavour to meet all of our guests’ expectations, however sometimes this isn’t always possible – we will be working to the government restrictions and this may put additional pressure on both our guests and our staff. We encourage everyone to treat each other with kindness and patience while we navigate through these times.
As of next week, we will be trading Wednesday – Sunday.
Looking forward to having a crispy white!