The Safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority, we pride ourselves on operating our bistro and event space in a controlled and responsible way. Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards at Clyde Park, we have implemented further changes in accordance with the VIC Health Department, State and federal Governments including:
- Ensuring all guests 16 years and over entering Clyde Park are fully vaccinated, with both 1st & 2nd dose
- Ensuring all guests provide evidence of their vaccination status in the form of a Digital Certificate (which may be linked to the QR Code Check In app, or Hard Copy a Vaccination Certificate.
- Ensuring an “official’ medical exception will be accepted when presented in hard copy or displayed on a device – ID check required for those over 16 years to match the letter.
- Ensuring hand sanitiser is freely available throughout the venue
- Ensuring all guests have allocated seating
- Staying up to date on the latest advice from the VIC Health department and Federal Governments
- Reinforcing to our staff the importance of monitoring their own health, encouraging them to remain at home if they feel unwell or are showing signs of illness.
PROTECTING OUR COMMUNITY
All staff are fully vaccinated and trained in covid safe processes with duties to enhance the safety of guests.
- Please note as of October 22nd all guests 16 years and over wishing to enter Clyde Park must be fully vaccinated, both first and second dose – As directed by VIC Health Department, State, and federal Government.
- All guests must be able to provide evidence of their double vaccination upon arrival, in form of a digital certificate, or hard copy vaccination certificate.